Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website. Mrs Daynes is our Senior Office Manager and Mrs Brady is our Secretary, they look after the office. If you’ve any questions or queries regarding dates, monies or general enquiries then Mrs Daynes and Mrs Brady have all the answers. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have – please ring us on 01913710272 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Here, at St. Bede’s, we use the Weduc app to send texts, letter and all forms of communication from school and the payment facilities within the app, allow parents to pay for their Children’s School lunches, trips etc. Please follow the link below to load the app on your device. If you have more than one child in school, they will all show on this app.
Our School Day
From 8:35am staff will open both gates to the yard to allow children to come into school, they will be able to go straight into their classes at this point.
- 8:45am – 8:55am – Registration – beyond this time your child will be marked as late
- 8:55am – 10:45am – Lessons
- 10:30am – 11:00am – staggered morning break time
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Lessons
- 12:00 – 1:00pm – Junior lunch break
- 12:00 – 1:00pm – Infant lunch break
- 1:00pm – 2:05pm – Lessons (Infants begin at 1:15pm)
- 2:05pm – 2:20pm – staggered afternoon break time
- 2:15pm – 3:20pm – Lessons (Infants finish at 3:15pm)
At the end of each school day each class will line up in the yard and the teacher will only let each child go when they have seen the adult collecting them. Please inform the office as soon as possible, if your child will be collected by a different person from normal.
- Application for Leave of Absence during Term Time
- NON Prescription Medication Accompanying letter
- NON Prescription Medication Form
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.