Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website. Mrs Daynes is our Senior Office Manager and Mrs Brady is our Secretary, they look after the office. If you’ve any questions or queries regarding dates, monies or general enquiries then Mrs Daynes and Mrs Brady have all the answers. We are unable to have visitors in school at this time but if you have any questions please ring us on 01913710272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Here, at St. Bede’s, we use Eduspot to send texts and to allow parents to pay for their Children’s School lunches, trips etc. To use this service you will need your mobile number, email (both of which are already logged against your child’s name in school), your child’s name ( if you have more than one child at school, you will have an account for each child) and a password. You can obtain your password from the office in the first instance. The link below will take you to the correct login page.
Our School Day
Our school day has changed quite a bit during the pandemic, we are having to do things a little bit differently, for details of our current arrangements please see below:
We are working hard to make pick-ups and drop offs as quick and safe as possible for all, whilst keeping bubbles
separate and trying to limit parents gathering. It is important that all adults follow the social distancing rules in place
by the government and take responsibility for themselves and their children during these times.
Class 1 Main entrance 8.55am-9.05am – pick up 3pm-3.10pm
Class 2 Hall entrance 8.55am-9.05am – pick up 3pm-3.10pm
Class 3 Main entrance 8.45am-8.55am – pick up 3.10pm-3.20pm
Class 4 Front door (queuing in the prayer garden) 8.45am-8.55am – pick up 3.10-3.20pm
Please note the following important points:
Staff have been monitoring these times carefully and we would like to suggest the following to keep everyone as
safe as possible:
• Only ONE adult from each family to come for their child/children at pick up and drop off times
• Please DO NOT congregate on the path outside and be aware of the main road and the bus stop
• Please DO NOT arrive early as this causes congestion
• When you come to school, please follow the directions for your class and stand at the first available spot
with your child until the staff member greets you; then leave immediately from the exit
• At collection times, staff will release children as parents reach the front of the queue
• Please ensure your child is standing next to you at all times, not playing or running around
• It is important that parents and pupils leave as quickly as possible; please do not stand and chat during these
times. If you would like to raise any queries with staff, e-mail the addresses above.
• Dogs are NOT allowed on the premises due to allergies in school.
• We would encourage you to wear a face mask at pick up and collection times to provide you and others with
additional protection. Please note that a staff member may ask you to briefly remove this if they are unsure
of who any adult is for safeguarding purposes.
Our normal operating times and procedures are
From 8:45am children may be left on the yard once a staff member is present. Once an adult is on duty it assists us greatly if adults could please leave the yard.
- 8:55am – 9:00am – Registration (Children to line up on the yard before school)
- 9:00am – 10:45am – Lessons
- 10:45am – 11:00am – Morning break time
- 11:00am – 12:05pm – Lessons (Infants finish at 12:00)
- 12:05 – 1:00pm – Junior lunch break
- 12:00 – 1:15pm – Infant lunch break
- 1:00pm – 2:05pm – Lessons (Infants begin at 1:15pm)
- 2:05pm – 2:15pm – Afternoon break time
- 2:15pm – 3:20pm – Lessons (Infants finish at 3:15pm)
- Application for Leave of Absence during Term Time
- NON Prescription Medication Accompanying letter
- NON Prescription Medication Form
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.