How we do in National Tests is, of course, important to us. We want the very best for each of our children and a good result at the end of each Key Stage can help on life’s journey.
However, we do feel that a well rounded, balanced and emotionally happy child will go on to be the very best that they can be in all areas, not just those tested. We strive to ensure each child leaving St Bede’s will go on to be a caring, competent and confident member of society. This is why the views of the children and their families are so important to us.
Throughout the year we do ask for feedback and that also helps us to keep on the right path. Sometimes it’s connected to a specific event and other times it’s more general. We do ask children and parents to complete two questionnaires each year.
An RE Questionnaire is completed in the Spring Term and a General Questionnaire is completed in the Summer Term. This allows us to know the views of our children and parents about how well we are doing. There is also space for respondents to add what they like about St Bede’s and what they’d like to change. We use the results of this to inform our management planning so that our school can continue to grow and develop.
We do welcome comments and feedback at any time. We have a comments book available in the school foyer or you can send us your questions, comments or queries right now by completing the Contact Us form on our website.
Questionnaire & School Results
- Religious Education Parental Questionnaire 2017 responses
- Results of parent and pupil questionnaire 2017
- Infant RE Questionnaire Results Summer 2015
- Junior RE Questionnaire Results Summer 2015
- Parents RE Questionnaire Results Summer 2015
- Parent Questionnaire Results 2016
- Pupil Questionnaire Results 2016
- Parent Questionnaire Results Summer 2015
- Parent Questionnaire Results Summer 2014
- Junior Questionnaire Results Summer 2014
- Infant Questionnaire Results Summer 2014
- RE Questionnaire Results 2014
- Open Afternoon Autumn 2013
- School Results 2015
- School Results 2014
- School Results 2013
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.