Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website. Mrs Daynes is our Senior Office Manager and Mrs Brady is our Secretary, they look after the office. If you’ve any questions or queries regarding dates, monies or general enquiries then Mrs Daynes and Mrs Brady have all the answers. Drop in to see them or contact the school for more details.
Here, at St. Bede’s, we use Eduspot to send texts and to allow parents to pay for their Children’s School lunches, trips etc. To use this service you will need your mobile number, email (both of which are already logged against your child’s name in school), your child’s name ( if you have more than one child at school, you will have an account for each child) and a password. You can obtain your password from the office in the first instance. The link below will take you to the correct login page.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
From 8:45am children may be left on the yard once a staff member is present. Once an adult is on duty it assists us greatly if adults could please leave the yard.
- 8:55am – 9:00am – Registration (Children to line up on the yard before school)
- 9:00am – 10:45am – Lessons
- 10:45am – 11:00am – Morning break time
- 11:00am – 12:05pm – Lessons (Infants finish at 12:00)
- 12:05 – 1:00pm – Junior lunch break
- 12:00 – 1:15pm – Infant lunch break
- 1:00pm – 2:05pm – Lessons (Infants begin at 1:15pm)
- 2:05pm – 2:15pm – Afternoon break time
- 2:15pm – 3:20pm – Lessons (Infants finish at 3:15pm)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.